The South Carolina DNA Learning Center provides modern genetics and biotechnology laboratory field trips to students in grades 5-12, their teachers, and to community groups.
The Center has two state-of-the-art laboratory classrooms and a computer lab that provide fun, hands-on educational experiences to deepen your students' understanding of modern molecular and micro-biology.
Laboratory Field Trips Choices:
- Fun With Mutants!
- Purifying DNA
- Bacteria, Antibiotics & Us
- Bacterial Transformation and GMOs
- DNA Fingerprinting/Crime Scene
- Your DNA and Traits
- Genetic Engineering
Full descriptions of each lab can be found on our website.
DO NOT pay until you have received confirmation of a lab reservation from the SC DNA Learning Center.
- One laboratory field trip (up to 16 students) $200
- One laboratory field trip (17 -32 students) $300
- Two concurrent laboratory field trips (33-48 students) $500
- Two concurrent laboratory field trips (49-64 students) $600
Note: When you select your option below, the price shown in the drop down is added or subtracted from the base price of $200.